Friday 19 February 2016

Night Out Make Up Tutorial..... Sort of!

Hey everybody! I know that I have built this blog post up but that's only because it's something different and something that I have worked very hard on! The reason that it didn't go up yesterday was because the video took five hours to upload onto the video editing software and I had plans in the evening so I just didn't have time to edit it and upload it!

Anyway, I know that the lighting isn't great, my camera isn't a filming camera and it doesn't have a view finder ( I think that's what it's called...) and it was just little old me doing this! I will bare all of the things I have learnt from doing this one, in mind for next time! Also, the software I used to edit this was very basic so there are jolts where I have had to cut bits out but I have really tried hard on this so I hope that you like it!




The 'tutorial' is based on the make up that I did for my birthday night out, I will insert a picture so you can get a better idea of how it all looked. The only difference is that I didn't use false lashes in the video 1) because I didn't have any and 2) because I am hopeless at putting them on!

Anyways enough waffling I hope you appreciate how much time has been spent on this ( I now feel sorry for youtubers everywhere)

Songs featured are:

As the World Falls Down - David Bowie
It's All Coming Back to me Now - Meat Loaf
Within You - David Bowie


Please click this link to watch the video ---> 
https://www.wevideo.com/view/589583347 
It won't let me upload it into the blog itself because it's too big (I might cry!) If there are any problems viewing it let me know and I will upload it onto the facebook page or (eeeeek) youtube!!!


Products used:

Max Factor Miracle Match Foundation
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Too Faced Soul Mates (Carrie & Big) Blushing Bronzer
MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette
Primark Night Time Pallette (not available online sorry!)
Primark Felt Eyeliner Pen (also not available online!)
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Maybelline Baby Lips Balm and Blush
Bellapierre Lipstick


Complete look for the night out!
Jumpsuit from Boohoo ----> http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/jumpsuits-/boutique-mary-strappy-woven-jumpsuit/invt/dzz93843

If you are wondering, the top that I am wearing (in the video) is from Primark and please stay tuned for next weeks blog, which will be up on saturday, to see how I do my hair to complete the look.

Thank you for sticking around to see my lack of technical knowledge, I promise that I will get better and as always you can find me on social media :)

Instagram @annakimberley93

Twitter @annarailton1993

Like me on Facebook Essence of Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment